This course will suit anyone who has some experience in programming with Java and understands the OOP terminology.
You can enroll in this course even if you didn’t complete the Java for beginners course.
This course will allow you to:
- Work with Android Studio development environment;
- Use Android debugging tools;
- Run the app both on an Android device and emulator;
- Impose a user interface (UI) of an Android app;
- Exchange data with the server;
- Store the data in the SQLite database.
We’ll give you some additional material and recommend resources for you to continue learning to develop for Android OS.
Price: free for the students of the first admission. You should pass an interview to be accepted.
You have to bring your own laptop to the classes.
What is required?
Basic knowledge of Java and OOP
A laptop for training
Start date: Mid-July 2016
Duration: 3 months / 2 times a week
Free for the students of the first admission
The course instructor
A talented developer with 6 years of programming experience
3 of them spent on developing for Android OS.